Thursday, April 24, 2008

3 cards...

that I'm not exactly thrilled with. But here they are-

Trying to use my new Basic Grey stamps. I love them but I just can't make anything I like with them right now.

Used my new Amuse stamps too.


In other news-

Today was a great mail day! Look what I got-


New Pink Paislee and Pink Cat Studio stamps! Yay! Wow, this post makes it seem like I do a lot of shopping. I don't! The BG stamps I bought in March, the Amuse stamps were my blog candy from Allison, the Pink Paislee ones my DH surprised me with, but I did buy the Pink Cat ones. Because they are sooooo cute. And perfect for my boys!

Oh, and just FYI- It is April 24. APRIL 24! And it snowed today. STOP IT!

Off to do some cleaning now.
Have a great day!

Pin It!

3 comments:

Kara said...

not that I like arguing with you but I like the bird cards! I really do sorry about my mom calling with unusual requests like graduation cards! I didn't even know we knew people graduating! Silly me! By the way got to use a sympathy card! HURRAY! OK not really it was this guy in my ward he was like 27 dang motorcyles huh!

Courtney Fowler said...

Ok, I'm sorry you don't like your cards, I think they are all very sweet! And... come on over to my house! It was 85 yesterday! We're swimming today!

Bunny B said...

I love ALL your cards! They're so cute!!
If you don't like them, you can always post them to me. tee hee.. :P