Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Funkified

Been in a bit of a funk lately. Been funkified. Yes, I'm a dork.

I did make myself sit down and make some cards this weekend-

This will be Ben's birthday card if I can ever get it in the mail.


And this one will go into my stash. Or sent to someone else who's birthday I am late for.



And an update on the valentines-
Went to Target. Adam picked out Transformers valentines. They come with a pencil. And say really horrible things like-
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings, Valentine!
Here's to a heavy metal Valentines Day!
I will prove that I am the best Valentine!

They all have exclamation points! Because Valentine Day is great! And not at all cheesy and unnecessary! I want to poke myself in the eye with the included pencil! Who comes up with this crap?


OK, like I said, funk.
Carry on sentient beings.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Courtney said...

How can I go to bed when I'm laughing myself into a coma reading your blog???

You're too stinkin' funny!!