Saturday, October 6, 2007

Made Myself A Marker

I have made markers with re-inkers and Stampin' Ups blender pens before (thanks to Elana's help!) but the other day I found these Fantastix. They are kind of like the blender pens only more like an empty marker. Completely dry. So I thought, "Hey, why not try to make a StazOn marker?" Well, it worked! I love it! I colored some gold loop things black with the marker and they look awesome, if I do say so myself!

Here are the 2 black ones I colored next to the original colors:

And these are what the Fantastix look like. This package had 6 in it, 3 brush tip and 3 bullet tip. There is only 4 left in there now because I used one of each to see which I liked better.


I got them at Michael's and I know that Joann's has them in packages of all one type, so you could get 6 of the brush or bullet ones if you know which ones you like. The pack of 6 is around $5 (use a coupon and it's cheaper) and I thought that was a pretty good price. I think next time I will go to Joann's and get the pack of brush tipped ones. They are easier for me!

And with any luck, I wont make such a mess with the marker as I do with the ink pad. Or, knowing me, it will be just as messy. What's a clumsy girl to do?

Pin It!

No comments: