Sunday, July 1, 2007

White on Kraft...

or actually Rye. Pebbles Inc Rye cardstock is my absolute favorite kraft colored cardstock. It matches everything. I love it. Last time I was at Pebbles I bought 20 sheets of it and I really need to get some more.

So these cards are total lifts of some that I saw at SCS. A lift of a lift of a lift of a card. Say that 10 times fast.


Congrats with ribbon:

Congrats without ribbon:

Happy Birthday:

On the Congrats cards, I used Dazzling Diamonds glitter from Stampin' Up on the flowers. It is ultra fine glitter and makes things just sparkley (is that a word?) enough. Thanks for looking!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Sparkly is a word. A beautiful word. Love the cards! It that the white Stazon?

Dani said...

Actually it is Whisper White craft ink from Stampin' Up. It takes forever to dry but looks so good. I'm glad sparkly is a word. I just can't spell it. :)