Saturday, June 9, 2007

Mix It Up...

another Caardvarks challenge: Use patterned paper from 3 different manufacturers. I used paper from Scenic Route (grid), Treehouse Memories (plaid) and American Crafts (leaves). Lots of fun and it came together pretty easy. I always think it's funny that my cards end up looking nothing like I had pictured when I started. Oh well!


It seems the only creative projects I have been doing are the Caardvarks challenges. It's been good. With so much going on right now, I haven't been taking time to do things for me. It's been fun and stress relieving to do these cards. So a big Thanks to the Caardvarks gals for getting me going again!

Pin It!

2 comments:

Sarah Rice said...

lovely card!! Thanks for playing

Caardvarks Sarah

Kara said...

Your cards are always awsome even if they don't turn out the way you wanted!